My Favorite April Fools Pranks for 2012
From Canada’s West Jet to Google’s answer to multitasking, I think that this year’s April Fools jokes were pretty solid. Here’s my top 5 favorite April Fools pranks of 2012.
1. Google Multitask: Google has decided to take the next step in multitasking by introducing a second mouse. With Google Multitask, you can now click on 2 things at the same time! Be careful though, to avoid clicking on the same thing twice, your computer will automatically shut down.
2. West Jet Kargo Kids: Don’t you hate it when you’re on a flight and there’s a screeching child behind you? West Jet has the answer to your toddler troubles. Just check them in like normal baggage, enjoy a peaceful flight. Worried about your kids? Don’t. They’re safe in the cargo hold with a food trough and plenty of toys to keep them busy!
3. Google Fiber: Google works to upgrade your body and “revolutionize preventative healthcare”. Wouldn’t you want a fiber bar that figures out what kind of nutrients you need? It’s also only 75 calories! “It’s fiberlicious!”
4. Sony Vaio Q: With the dawn of tablets, laptops now seem like clunky old machines. Soon, even your ipad will seem… inconvenient. Sony has developed the Vaio Q. The laptop that fits in your shirt pocket! Take that, tablet! It’s so small, it’s cute! It also comes with it’s own “Live View Accessory”.
“Features: 8GB of RAM and gorgeous 0.75” x 1.25” Full HD 1080p. LED backlit display. A pixel density that makes it the sharpest screen on the market today. AMD Radeon™ HD 6650M (1GB) graphics. Extra Lithium Battery Coin (CR2032-B1A) included. LiveView™ accessory and docking station sold separately.”
5. Tom Tom Navigation for Babies: Just like West Jet’s solution for obnoxious children, Tom Tom has developed a way to keep your kid happy while in the car. By testing different voices for their GPS, they have finally found THE voice that will make your kid laugh so hard, they’ll pass out.